Busy!



Busy Weekend, I feel like I have not sat down yet! The kids are on their way over so I figured I check in. Cleaning up this morning I found this table topper I made from Pricillas crochet. I think you can only get this pattern from her Yahoo group now.. She is a very talented designer, but I dont think she is designing much these days. I used one strand of thick cotton worsted weight and on strand of size 3 thread. Its large! I love it and plan to make a new one real soon, this time using green cotton..I will post pictures..
I have once again changed my backround. Feeling the need. I want to thank Pammy Sue for taking the time to explain to me in great detail how to add a button. I am actually not tech savy and I am learning as I go. I am so excited to have learned something new! Thank you Pammy Sue! and by the way she is having a give away so stop by Scotty's Place to enter!
Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Comments

Pammy Sue said…
I love your pineapple centerpiece, Niecee! It's gorgeous. I just love pineapples.

And thanks for the linkie!
Lia said…
I like it too, very much. Fine work done.

Popular Posts