TGIF!! Almost!






Thank goodness its almost Friday..It has been one of those weeks. I am ready for the weekend..Posting a picture of a Lace Tablecloth, throw? Someone worked very hard on this. Filet crochet. I got it at my Favorite Thrift shop..My Crazy Aunt. She holds stuff when she thinks I might be interested..$6 dollars!! Um yea, Im interested.

Working on a new baby blanket. This is the yarn that in a previous post I had started a crochet blanket and it was just too thick and heavy... so I frogged it! I got my new Adi Turbo's in the mail, I love them! And this yarn and feather and fan seemed the thing to do. Mailed the others off to a Hospital in need in Orlando. And a picture of my buddy in the middle because he always seems to be in the middle of everything! Till next time.....

Comments

Pammy Sue said…
What a great find! It's so pretty.
Lia said…
This is really a great and long work!

Popular Posts