Just an Ordinary day....






Just an ordinary day! A very long day at that..Took another trip to the library and this book was on display..I have seen it in Michael's but I never looked at it..I love it! She has awesome yarn, and some very nice patterns. I mostly love her color combinations. . I will be taking this to work to copy some patterns..Also in my travels today, stopped at Tuesday Morning..I love this store. I was very shocked to see handpainted yarn in this store. I was looking for baby sheets and found a bin of yarn..Nice yarn!!! I paid 6 dollars per skein, handpainted wool and cotton! Yea me!

Comments

Pammy Sue said…
Wow, that WAS a great find! Now I want to run out to my Tuesday Morning and see if they have any. It's just right up the road from me. That purple & rose color is gorgeous!
deebriese said…
I know right! They even had a bunch of crochet and knitting books, but I was in a rush and did not have time to look through them.. Can you believe Tuesday Morning had yarn? Im thinking of the crochet Clapotis for the purple and rose..
Unknown said…
Your Tuesday Morning had sock yarn. You know where I'm going tomorrow...

Popular Posts