Colorful Ripple























I found this ripple in my closet tucked away in one of those air tight vacuum bags. I made this afghan for my daughter Chelsea when she was 8.. She picked out the colors and it fits a twin bed.. I remember I was so determined to get it done it took me about a month of crocheting at night when the kids went off to bed. Not much Me time back then. It is in perfect condition, been washed many times, its very soft. Hence my love for the acrylic. I will keep it displayed in my sewing room and one day...maybe Chelsea will take for her child.

Comments

Mia said…
What a lovely, colourful ripple! I love it. As I am sure your daughter does too. I have not tried crocheting with acrylic yarn, but maybe I should. The colours sure seem brighter than in wool yarn.

Thank you for the sweet entry you posted about my blog closing. I have been very much touched by the sentiment, and have written a comment in that actual entry.
Sandie said…
Beautiful ghan! And what memories, both for you and your daughter.

Popular Posts