Done!

























You know what I did this morning from 7:30 am till just now? Finished this #(^$@*%$@% blanket..I remember when I started, so excited to do this blanket, this pattern..I chose the yarn, Loved all the colors, and flew through the first few sections in anticipation of the finished product! Now I am sick of looking at it and was determined to finish it and get it out of my life! I no longer feel the same way. Why I dont know, I get like that...Perfectionism maybe...I just dont know and dont care! I am sure project Linus will find it just dandy.. Does that happen to you? I find it happens with a lot of projects, I have to force myself to finish if I just dont love it. Im not saying I dont love some of the things I work on, I do but somethings just dont do it for me..Oh well out to the pool to Chillax and think about what project I will start next! Will I love it? Who knows...

Comments

Rachel Briese said…
Oh i love it so pretty!!!
deebriese said…
Remember when I started it? You and I were watching Jerseylicious? I kept running in the room to the computer to follow the crochet a long?
Pammy Sue said…
Very Pretty! I've never done a Granny Ripple, but this is gorgeous. Great job.

Love that BIG-ASS doily in your last post too.
Lia said…
It's a very beautiful blanket! I like those colours too.

Popular Posts