New Blankee!
























My Daughter in law and I are embarking on a new adventure! We are going to make this blanket from Spud and Chloe. We are so excited. It looks so pretty and colorful. Its a new type of pattern for both of us, and we are working on it together and that makes is so much fun!
I have tried one of the squares as you can see with some scrap yarn I had.. We have chosen to do the bright colors as in this blanket. (she is not a pastel girl) She is getting ready to have her second child; a girl, and I am sure she will be making this for her.
I purchased simply soft, by caron. If we enjoy this pattern, I plan on purchasing some of the yarn from Spud and Chloe next go around..Visit them HERE and see what a great selection of patterns they have.. Later Gator!

Comments

Doris Sturm said…
Oh, that looks like such a lovely blanket. It's always more fun to work on a project together. I knit sometimes, but mostly crochet...but enjoy both!

Thanks for visiting me today on my blog. It's so nice to meet another Sturm. That's my maiden name also. All the other Sturms are back in Germany.

I'm so sorry about the gulf disaster and totally disgusted with man kind - myself included - because I suppose as long as we're driving gasoline fueled vehicles, we are all to blame...

I am your follower now and will come back to explore your blog some more. I'm going to post about a 4th of July Giveaway if you want to come back and take a look.

Enjoy your weekend inspite of it all. By the way, I love your blog's name: Insomniac with a hook ;-)
Doris Sturm said…
p.s. albeit I'm 10 years your senior, I'm born in the year of the Tiger too ;-)
Rachel Briese said…
I'm halfway done with my fifth square of Orange!!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Popular Posts