I love yarn!










I do! Some people like to clothes shop, or fabric shop...I love to yarn shop.. I know its just acrylic, but its nice acrylic and its afordable and I just love it! Thanks Vanna! I am so very anxious to make this blanket I simply adore everything she does over at Attic 24 She has such a way with colors and such a sunny outlook on life. .Stop by and see her wonderful work!
My next picture is of the pitcher I got from the thrift shop for 2 dollars, dont you love it with my Longaberger Majolica garden plates?

Comments

Doris Sturm said…
Vanna's yarn is very soft and pliable...I also like the Coron Simply soft...it has a nice drape for ponchos and such. I'm a yarn addict too :-)
Unknown said…
Wow... You know Lucy, You know Scotty's Pammy Sue and you live in Tarpon. What more could I ask for. My hubbie, cousin lives in Tarpon. Been there quite a few times. Loved the Art Show on the lake last March.

So, glad to see someone in the States got their Lucy Yarn Pack. Still waiting for mine here. But, then I have enough leftover skein for about ten more projects first.

Thanks again for stopping by my garden today,

Kate - The Garden Bell

Off to see what Pammy is up to...
cathleen said…
I love yarn too! You picked out some truly yummy colors. By the way...thanks again for writing to me and being so open and honest. I've been thinking about you and sending you serenity thoughts. You are a really sweet lady.
deebriese said…
Thank you ladies!

Popular Posts