Sunday Hookin




I was able to get a few minutes of crochet in this morning before starting Sunday Gravey (sauce for non italians)....I am in awe of all the african hexagon afghans out there like Elizabeth Cat's amazing work. So...I decided to give one a try with all the left overs from my last afghan..Notice how absolutely beautiful it is! Then notice the back and all the ends to weave in...I do not have the patience! It is a very daunting task! I realized today why I enjoy making afghans that are all one color...very little ends to weave in..I hate that job! I am a perfectionist and I will weave in ends until I am totally sure they will never come undone..I make myself crazy!
So after I put this beauty down I started another square elegance afghan a pattern by Mary Mcknight that is no longer available, not even in archives. I wonder what has happened to her. This is one of my all time fav's! It looks amazing when done and its fun to do and looks compicated!

Comments

Popular Posts