What I've been up to!






















I always feel bad when I dont post for a few days but I have been soooo busy..Still crocheting, knitting and quilting..among others things and I will post about that later!
Here are a few things I have been working on..The fabric is from Holly Holderman, it is for a quilt my mom, sister and I will be putting together when I go see them in NJ.. We have all selected our fabric from a piece of my mom's curtain. We will do a bento block quilt with all of our fabrics when we get together, should be interesting..I will keep you updated.
I also got this book the other day..I love it! I highly recommend it if you are looking for some great ideas. I totally forgot about it because I got it for 9 dollars on amazon, not realizing it was coming from England! (a month later!)
The other thing I am working on is my spud and chloe knitted blankee.. I am having an issue with Red heart soft..It seems to be broken in several places, it just stops like it was cut?? I have never had this issue before but I ended up with several small balls, and that got me thinking about a round ripple.. I love a round ripple. They work up so quick and I love how you can do such bright and wonderful color schemes. This was done while watching a movie..Love it so far! Till next time!

Comments

Lia said…
I like the multi-colored center!
Doris Sturm said…
You are so multi-faceted and I love all your projects, especially the star shaped afghan with the lovely citrus colors, perfect for summer!
deebriese said…
Thank you Doris!!
Mary Johnson said…
Such a cute afghan! I don't know you you find time to knit, crochet, and quilt -- I haven't done any crochet in quite a while although I have been doing some sock knitting this year along with my quilting.

Popular Posts