Random Stuff and a WIP





















 Real Random stuff.  First of all the top picture is what I saw on Pinterest.  My last post is what I purchased to copy it.  Then walking through Joanns I saw the exact same jewelry holder and POW I have the same one! I still like hers better but It will work. Showing how I display on my fridge. Why my pictures loaded up so crazy I dont know they are not in any particular order. Thanks Blogger!

Feeling scattered these days.  The heat is getting to me. I remember in the snow rushing to get in from the cold. Now I rush to get into the cold from the heat!.
I started another Stack and Whack quilt.  The fabric is kissing booth.  I love it.
I am not a WIP person.. I start a project and then finish it. I dont like things hanging around.  But I  actually have a few crochet projects floating around. I feel unfinished and scattered. I know I have issues.  Anyway this ripple is actually left over yarns all sorts! I am just changing colors as I feel, no rhyme or reason! I never do that I always have to have a plan. I feel like such a rebel!
  I use Susan B from Kansas,   I love it, it is my go to ripple. I have been using this pattern for years.  It comes out a great size and she gives options.
Have a great weekend..



Sponsored


Comments

Home Meadows said…
Hi Denise, all your project look great. Love your ripple and the colors you are using. I haven't seen that version before, but it looks like a nice size to wrap up in when the weather gets cooler. I've moved my blog, I hope you'll stop by and say hi. Have a great day. Heather
Mereknits said…
I hear you about the heat, I don't want to be outside at all and it is directly affecting my ability to exercise, I just feel so slow and lethargic. I love your pot holder hanger, it looks terrific and love your new quilt blocks and ripple, you are looking productive from my angle.
hugs,
Meredith
Gramma Rita said…
Love your display of potholders..lovely! :) I'm with you on the heat. I've never been one to tolerate the heat/humidity well. Although starting last yr. my husband finally okayed us using a couple window air conditioners and that has helped me immensely. Your afghan is gorgeous! Love the ripple stripes. :)
Petunia Pill said…
Can you bring a littl of that "must finish one before starting another" attitude to my house, pleeeez? I'm sooooo bad about that! I was just at Hobby Lobby today, jonesing to start yet another something new! I still haven't finished all the things I've sworn I'm going to finish! I just get so intoxicated by pretty things and can't help myself! Love those pot holders...such a yummy looking display! Soooo ready for fall and some cool temps...so very ready! Hugs, Annette
Teresa Kasner said…
I *LOVE* those pastel pot holders on that display... then I scrolled to the red and green ones and loved them even more! I guess I need to get antiquing and find some like that. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Halinka said…
Piękne prace!!! Pozdrawiam serdecznie
By Neymes said…
OLÁ DENISE,SEUS PROJETOS SER MARAVILHOSO,PARABÉNS.BOM FIM DE SEMANA.BEIJO.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).
Hello Denise I just discovered your lovely blog.. WOW, I love all those most beautiful pot holders. Love them all.. Your pot holder rack is awesome.. May I ask you where you found them.. Thanks. I am your newest follower. Hugs Judy

Popular Posts