Quilt finish!

Finished quilt, fabric is Ticklish by Moda...Love it.











Comments

Pammy Sue said…
How pretty, Denise! So bright and cheery. I love all those material patterns together. They look like they were made to go together the way you laid them out. It's really cute.
Unknown said…
Hey, Denise. Looking good. Love the colors and it's so Flordia-ish. Hope all is well.
hooksandyarns said…
It's beautiful Denise. I love all the pretty colors and prints - you matched them up very well. :)
Lynne said…
This is so pretty! I really like the square in a square pattern, and the colors are very summery. Love it!
Teresa Kasner said…
That is just beautiful... I'm working on some yo-yos, the closest I've come to quilting! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Gramma Rita said…
Gorgeous quilt! So colorful...love it! :)
Mereknits said…
Love it, very bright and cheerful.
Hugs,
Meredith
Kris said…
So happy and pretty!!! Love it!
xo Kris
Oh My Goodness!
It truly takes my breath away!
Beautiful Job Girlie!!!
xoxo
Danette
Sandy said…
It is adorable, I truly love the brightness, it's playful and cheery. Congrats on getting it done.
Sandy's Space

Popular Posts