Tunisian Crochet along!


Bev over at One yarn after another is having a Tunisian Crochet along...Starting Feburary 20th!  Very exciting.  Find more information HERE.. She designed this beautiful blanket and its in Crochet World this month.  Tunisian is quite easy to learn.  I only know the basics but its easier to learn than regular crochet.  Kim Guzman has a ton of information on her site and great tutorials on you tube.  Come on and join us.
I am still working on my wool eater its getting heavier and bigger...Cannot wait to finish!
I purchased these beautiful tunisian hooks from Webs. I had a gift card and they were a gift to me. I never buy for myself.  I have Tunisian hooks from way back but they are long and stiff. So I went to Joanns and purchased one and not happy with that either. So I purchased these cannot wait to get them.







Comments

Kris said…
I would love to learn how to do this!!!
xo Kris
Mereknits said…
This looks like so much fun, and it looks quite a bit like knitting. Have a great time,
Meredith
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you're going to join us and you will love your new hooks. I have a set of the Denise and these and love them both. I hope a few more people will join us.
janie said…
I have heard of it but never tried. Will have to check into it. Thanks for the "heads up".

Have a JOYful evening!!
glor said…
Can't wait to see your wool eater. Debating on this CAL, haven't done tunisian in years and years.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful hooks! Are they Knitter's Pride? I want you to visit my blog ASAP because I am having a Give Away to celebrate my one year anniversary. Don't want you to miss out.
xo
Danette
How did you like the crochet hooks? I have been thinking of getting some and was wondering what your thoughts were on them.

Blessings always

Popular Posts