Baby gifts









I have been busy with some baby gifts for my neighbor....

Comments

Mereknits said…
They are so lovely, and I love the pumpkin, isn't this weather amazing?
Hugs, Meredith
What a lovely baby gifts you made!
Just gorgeous!

Groetjes, Monique
Pammy Sue said…
What a sweet neighbor you are! She will love these beautiful hand-made things. They are all so cute.
Gramma Rita said…
Everything is so sweet! :) I've made one of those little dresses, but it's just waiting for the right person to come along for it. I'm wondering how well it will fit over a baby's head. I'd like to figure out how to make the same dress, but with an opening in the back. Haven't taken the time to do so yet.
Sandy said…
Everything is just gorgeous, sure she will love it all!
Anonymous said…
Oh Neicee! These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I especially love the dress. I bet your neighbor will be thrilled. How very sweet of you :)
I have to get busy with baby stuff again this Winter. I have recently found out I am going to be Grammy again in early July :)))))

Popular Posts