Christmas stocking




Fun easy and cute
pattern HERE

Comments

Sandy said…
What a pretty stitch, love it :)
Petunia Pill said…
OMG, OMG, OMG! I LOVVVVVE this! It looks like my favorite popcorn stitch (will check out the pattern after I finish this comment). I especially love the fuzziness of the edging. Looks soft and snuggly! And I'm such a big fan of ivory/oatmeal/stone...did I mention I LOVE this? LOL Hugs, Annette
heather said…
That is the perfect stitch for a stocking! I always see the cute granny ones, but they don't seem to be able to contain much with all the holes. Love this!
Mereknits said…
Beautiful stocking Denise, hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather.
Hugs to you,
Meredith
Anonymous said…
You just have to get me going again don't you?!
janice15 said…
I so want to make a stocking...thats just beautiful...love it...with love Janice

Popular Posts