Monday accomplishments

I was ever so lucky to get a Monday off.  I hate Mondays, today was great I was able to wash my floors and do laundry.  I made this place mat while doing laundry in between loads today. Its by Pricilla..I have had the pattern since the 90's.  She used to be a very big designer. I don't know what happened but she kind of dropped out of the crochet pattern designing. Very talented. Her patterns are so easy and very clear.  You have to go to ravelry and it will take you to the way back machine to get her pattern.
 My only complaint is the last row makes no sense.  I went with sc all around.  Have you done this one?  I see someone on Ravelry said the same thing row 15 makes no sense to them either. Anywho blocked with Wrinkle release..Love it. and one entire skein of Kitchen cotton, I had about 12 inches left.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! I love Priscilla too. Have a great week!
Mereknits said…
Beautiful placement. Love that you had a nice day off today to get some things done. It is gorgeous out today isn't it?
Hugs form Oldsmar,
Meredith
hooksandyarns said…
Very pretty placemat Neicee. It's good that you had a nice day today - I hope you have one tomorrow too. :)
Pammy Sue said…
So pretty with your pretty plates! I have made several of Priscilla's patterns, but not this one. It looks nice the way you finished it with an sc border.
Beautiful work Neicee. I really like the pineapple with the thistle flower (at least that is what it looks like to me). Sounds like you had a productive and enjoyable day. Heather
Gramma Rita said…
Nice that you got to enjoy a Monday off. Love your doily. :) After months of working on other projects, I finally got to make two doilies over the weekend. Will be posting to my blog one they're blocked and dried. :)
Lynne said…
Your place mat is so pretty! I have yet to try a pattern like this. Looks great with your dishes : )
Kris said…
Yea for a Monday off! Love the doilies!
XO Kris
Anonymous said…
Oh how beautiful! I love it! So much more fun than being at work on a Monday! :)))
Ashley cramp said…
You are so clever!!
not sure I could do that,
might give it a try one day !

Daisy J

Popular Posts