Still hookin!

It it acutally almost November?  I am sooo busy.  But still find some time to hook.  It has actually dipped into the low 70's here and I am thrilled.  So of course today while my grandchild was sleeping next to me on the couch I made this pretty blue hat! I love it the pattern is from Jenn likes yarn!  Find it here!
Made these adorable booties from You Tube!  Free tutorial HERE.  Also loving my Knock off forever 21 scarf about 1/3 of the way done.   I have this hooded baby sweater on my list also!  HERE!  I love Yolanda.









Off to play with grandchild!  Till next time!  

Comments

Looks like you've been working on some fun projects. The hat and scarf are very pretty. Especially love the stitch in the scarf, very nice. Enjoy your day! Heather
Kris said…
You are so fast!! I love that slouchy hat!!! And I love how your knock off scarf is coming along!!!! Cute Santa Socks too!!!
XO Kris
Sandy said…
I was just thinking about you the other day cuz you hadn't posted in awhile... glad to see you :)

I adore the color of the yarn you are using for that scarf, it is just gorgeous. I made the round scarf from that You Tube video you posted awhile back and just love it, and am making more as Christmas gifts!
hooksandyarns said…
Your slouchy hat is so nice - I love that pretty blue color. Love the scarf too. :)
Ashley cramp said…
Ohhh loving those christmas boots will simply have to try them!
Thanks for joining me, popped over to join you too!
Bestest Daisy J.
PS love the title of your blog!

Popular Posts