Inspiration

I am so inspired by new and creative Ideas...I have been crocheting a very long time and have never seen a stitch like this..Kind of like a butterfly stitch. I find so many creative people on you tube. It is my favorite place to go for new and inspiring ideas.  I have told so many people who want to learn to crochet.  YOU TUBE..Its like sitting on someones lap and learning.  I have sharpened my knitting skills on You Tube.
Check out these two inspiring girls.. So cute!








So wonderful..cannot wait to try each of these... By the way that girls nails are  real!  She tells in other videos how to get those great nails.    Have a great day.. So busy no time to blog.  Enjoying my grandchildren, and family,  living life. Hugs

Comments

Sandy said…
I love these!! Thanks so much for sharing them, I want to make one of those round ones right now :)
Mereknits said…
These look fantastic, thanks for sharing and we are here when you have the time to blog again.
Hugs,
Meredith
Kris said…
Ohhh, I got all excited when I saw your post. But my blog is not updating properly, because I missed your last one!! Nice beach! And I love the yellow flower. I will have to look for that book. My Walmart used to have fabric too, and such great buys. They removed the entire department, and I was so bummed!!
I too have learned SO much from you tube. You described it perfectly, it is like sitting on someone's lap learning to crochet or knit!!
Have a great day, and now I am off to check out those videos.
Hugs,
Kris
Kris said…
Awesome videos!! Can't wait to get to stitchin'!
janice15 said…
IT'S HOW MY OLDEST DAUGHTER LEARNED HOW TO MAKE THE PINEAPPLE WHICH I HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN CROCHETING FOR A WHILE...THANKS FOR SHARING...HAVE A LOVELY WEEK..THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY...WITH LOVE JANICE
Jennifer said…
This is so interesting...thank you for sharing!

Jennifer :)
Jennifer said…
This is so interesting...thank you for sharing!

Jennifer :)

Popular Posts