Labor Day










Hope everyone had a safe Labor day.  Ours was quiet.  Hooked a bit.  Swam a bit and went to the beach that is just a few blocks from my house. I take for granted the beauty that is so close to me.  We go to this beach on our bikes." Sunset beach" its called to watch the sunset.  I also got this lovely book at Walmart the other day..I just fell in love with this afghan.  We have a new Walmart in Town and It has a yarn section and fabric also.
 Do you like my little flower..Ms Witherspoon is having a crochet along of sorts.  Please head on over and see her lovely blog and crochet along!

Comments

janice15 said…
It looks great just like mine...I'm glad you understood my directions....
Anonymous said…
The little flower is adorable! and the beach! If my husband would move, I'd live at any beach, sell crochet and seashell necklaces to support myself if I had too. Its the most wonderful place ever! Hope you have a great week!
Jennifer said…
Love the flower and the beach photos...lovely!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for taking me to the beach. I love it! And I do love your darling flower!
Sounds like a peaceful and relaxing holiday weekend. Have a great week. Heather
Mereknits said…
Sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend, I have been to Sunset Beach and used to live north of Fred Howard in Harbor Watch, years and years ago. It is so beautiful there.
Hugs,
Meredith
Unknown said…
Hi there, I'm new to this and was wondering how I would get patterns for free or even if you
offer this!
Unknown said…
Hi there I was wondering if you have patterns for free on here.

Popular Posts