Betsy..An American Flag


Meet Betsy...I love her. She is a pattern you can purchase on Ravelry. Some side notes. The star/flowers took longer than the actual throw. They took twice as long and did them three times. Being a perfectionist. I needed them to line up exactly. Did them once cut them off and did again. The red and white going to the blue you must cut every row and weave in also a bugger. If you dont colors blend and it looks bad. Did it once and ripped out all the way back to beginning. But end results are great and I am loving it. I will take more pics later on my way to work. I am thinking next time in a cotton yarn as a table runner? I can see her decorating someones front porch for the fourth! Chow!

Comments

hooksandyarns said…
I love it - very nice and it looks good on the table. You did a great job styling the pictures - looks like magazine shots. Enjoy your day. :)
Sandy said…
Neicee, this is absolutely gorgeous!! And I agree with Debi, the styling looks great too :)
Looks great! Very festive for this time of year. A table runner is a great idea too. Happy Monday. :-)
Very nice!

Groetjes, Monique
glor said…
That's a great big WOW. Absolutely beautiful.
Anonymous said…
Oh! That's fantastic! Wow!
Pammy Sue said…
Oh my. LOVE! I have wanted to make a flag afghan/throw for ever so long. This smaller size looks great. I like your idea of a table runner or porch decoration too! Yay! I love seeing the stuff you make.
Kris said…
Wow...stunning!!! I love it. Are you keeping it or putting in Etsy? You should keep it!!!!
XO Kris
Kristine Mullen said…
It was worth the time you took to redo the starts, because its absolutely beautiful.
Caroline said…
You know how I love Americana. This is awesome!

Popular Posts