Little Miss Sunshine

I finished this little dress last night. It is my favorite. I was so excited to be a test crocheter for Sarah of Sarahs sweethearts. She offers the new born size for free! Very generous. The 18 to 24/2T is now available for purchase. You can purchase this pattern here You can visit Sarah's blog HERE Next time I would go up a hook size from H to I. I am a very tight crocheter. Hopefully now that my children live so close I will get a picture of my grandaughter in it.

My life is returning to normal somewhat. My Son and his wife have moved in to their new home. My parents are leaving tomorrow for NJ..I will be quite sad this two months flew by! Have a wonderful Monday.

Comments

Sandy said…
That is just gorgeous!!
Olga Poltava said…
You did a wonderful job; the dress is adorable. And Sarah is very talented.
Very pretty little dress. Hope you have a great week.
Anonymous said…
Thank you so very much Denise! It is beautiful in a sunshiny yellow! and the flower is adorable! Thank you for putting up with me changing things as you were working the dress! Thank you for testing it too! Have a great day sweet friend!
hooksandyarns said…
Such a cute little dress. :)
Kris said…
That is darling!!
Anonymous said…
How beautiful! As always, your work is lovely!
Danette
What a cute little dress!

Groetjes, Monique
Anonymous said…
Very pretty!
~Gwen said…
This is gorgeous! I keep glancing at this pattern. I need to attempt it!
Gramma Rita said…
Ohhh...that is so pretty done in yellow! Your work is beautiful! I made one last yr. in a bright pink. Such a cute little dress, and works up so nicely. :)
mustrica said…
Hello, Neicee! Wonderful work! I like your blog. Hugs from Zagreb, Irena


http://novidan-mustrica.blogspot.com

Popular Posts