Tepper Hat!

I love this hat...Its fun..Its fast and looks great on everyone. I am making a few for my daughter and some of her friends. You can find it here at Tepperwear!

I have had a few emails asking "Where you been?" "You ok?"
I have not found time to blog lately...Its not on my priority list. Watching a few of my friends actually drop off and close their blogs due to family matters or realizing its just too much pressure.
I dont make my blog a priority..I love all my blog friends and love to share..When I can. The stress level is at fever pitch around here.
Here is my list of what I have been up to lately.

1. Kids are moving here...Packing, trying to find house to rent...Transitioning...Finding a job..daycare. living with us.
2. Parents are here..trying to find time for them..Etc.
3. Running a business and working full time.
4. Exercise is a priority for sanity.
5. Running my own home...keep food in it, clean it etc.
6. CEU's my continuing eduction classes..To keep x-ray license etc.
They take up losts of time. And I have a few licenses to keep current
(just in case I ever need to use them again!)
7. Finding time to hook, quilt and knit is always last on the list..:o(
If I get any done its at 2 am...When I can sleep worried about my list!


I wish this was then end of the list...Its not..I have plenty more but I just dont have time to share cause I need to run to work! Chow baby! Love you all...Talk soon.










Comments

hooksandyarns said…
Very nice hat - I love the sparkley blue. Thank you for the good wishes yesterday. :)
Anonymous said…
Love this hat! Been wondering about you myself. I agree with putting blogging low on the list. I quit blogging a few years ago because we had kids and parents living here at the same time. Plus my grandbaby! A lot of commotion. Real life presses in. Do what you gotta do girl! We're thinking of you,
Danette
Kar said…
Love the yarn you picked out. All the flecks make it great! Blog when you can. Your life comes first. That is just how it is. :)
glor said…
Great hat, love the coloring. Understand the list all too well. The cowl in previous post is gorgeous.

Popular Posts