Baking Bread

I dont know about you..But I love bread. I am married to an Italian man that thinks bread should be at every meal.. At age 50 I can tell you I have tried and tried to make homemade bread and always a failure..Years I have searched for the perfect crusty on the outside and soft on the inside perfect bread recipies....Cause I love you all Im here to share with the the perfect no fail crusty bread recipie. CLICK HERE for recipie.
It will be perfect. I promise. The key is the dutch oven. You must have one or it wont come out right. It aint cheap I bought a cheaper one it was 57 dollars. They are pricey but make a bunch of bread and it pays for itself. You tube has a video HERE of the author of this recipie making it (Mark Bittman)...so easy a 4 year old can do it... A mom proved it check out this blog

Comments

Kris said…
I knew the minute I saw this post, that it had to be Jim's bread. We have been making it for a few years now. LOVE it. So easy, and so wonderful!! My husband is actually the baker of this bread in our house. We just made some a couple of weeks ago. YUM!!
Sandy said…
I love bread too! But I'm counting calories so I have to limit my intake. LOL! I made homemade bread years and years ago when I was first married and I remember it turned out good but haven't done it since. Your bread looks yummy!

Popular Posts