The Beanery

When visiting my sister Dawn in Nj she served me the most wonderful cup of chai tea I have ever had...I tried them all and this place by far has the best! Its a powder..She ordered it from them by the bags full. You can get it by packets or by a big bag. She buys a big bag with a friend and they split it. I just purchased a big bag for myself. They have variety packs and coffee also. All I can say is you need this! Treat yourself I did...Yumm I can hardly wait. CLICK HERE to visit their site!

Comments

Kris said…
Oh...I love chai..heading over to see now!
Kris said…
So...which flavor do you like? I like spice chai. Did you get the bag that is like 21.99?
deebriese said…
I got vanilla chai! I got the 21.99 bag..sooo good.
Anonymous said…
Looks yummy, love that heart in the cup too!
Pammy Sue said…
I was going to ask the same question Kris did. Your entry doesn't say which flavor it was. I'm going to try the vanilla one too then.
Petunia Pill said…
Yup, same question from me too! I love vanilla chai...or spice chai, but that gingerbread chai is calling to me too! Maybe the variety pack is best for me! I'm a big iced tea enthusiast and I always float a chai tea bag in with the regular tea bag...gives my tea a wonderful flavor. Thanks for the recommendation!

Popular Posts