More This and That
























Finishing up some projects...Pillow completed. I followed Lucy of Attic 24 on the front the back I just did a big circle. This is to go with my california dreaming quilt that I just cannot seem to finish. Did the border once did not like. Now I am working on it again and just have a problem with finishing or should I say completing the binding to sew.
Tea cozy was done during a few nights of insomnia...UGG I walk around like a zombie. Preparing for Kids to move over and Parents are coming down. Running a business.. Life in general.
Anyway..no pattern did grit stitch for body of tea cozy just added a bunch of leaves..Just free formed it and Roses I have memorized from Lion brand yarn web site.
Chow!

Comments

Sandy said…
Your round cushion is just lovely. I love the colors you used. Beautifully staged too by the way.
Anonymous said…
Love, love, love the color combo! and the lime chair too! The quilt...WOW!
Reality Jayne said…
I LOVE it...Love the colors !
Pretty pillow and it looks like you have sunshine. We haven't had much of that lately around here and it's sorely missed. Enjoy the last day of January. :-)
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this pillow!
Jennifer said…
Amazing, gorgeous work...bravo!!!

Popular Posts