Whats doing

As the Garden Bell so aptly put I have holiday fog brain. Kids left and the hustle and bustle is over..I took tree down day after Chrismtas..Im like that.


Anywho..Have some projects to finish. One is a secret cannot wait to show the other is for charity. I have been slaking on my charity hooking and quilting lately. Shame on me. I am hoping when my daughter in law moves closer we will be able to quilt more. When we are together now we are always busy knitting or crocheting its wonderful to have so much in common with her.


This beauty caught my eye! I was given some of this amazing yarn from Rachel for Christmas and I am thrilled to have found this pattern.
I must make this! Another wonderful design by Miss Kim Guzman
Thinking about joining this crochet along at Scottys Place. Click Here to visit her! She has great blog and you are sure to be entertained by her writing and her beautiful crochet. Oh and her recipies!

Comments

Kris said…
How fun to have so much in common with your DIL! I took my Xmas down two days after Christmas. I have been known to haul the tree out Xmas NIGHT!!! I am older now, and need a day or two to recover a bit from the chaos first! I love Kate and Pammy Sue. I must go see what Pammy is up to. I so love her star crochet afghan!!
: )
Pammy Sue said…
Hi, Neicee. Thanks for the linky! Love that maroon wrap or whatever you call that. It's really pretty. I'd love to see you make it. It looks complicated to me, but I don't know much about knitting!

Popular Posts