Just call me the Mad Hatter!

What a week..I dont want to repeat it! Bad cold. UTI and Daughter in Hospital again for allergic reaction to grapes? I dont know but she had a anaphylacic reaction to them. Never in her life had an allergy and now she does.. Go figure.

Anyway. I worked on these hats..Both my own patterns. One yarn is sheepish the other is Patons SWS. Love them both dream to work with. I crocheted the one hat and did a knit ribbing. I love working on hats instant gratification! Have a great Holiday weekend!




Comments

hooksandyarns said…
Your hats look great. Hope all is well with your daughter now - and I hope you're feeling better. :)
Kris said…
Wow...what a week indeed! I am so glad your daughter is okay. How scary!!! Those slouchy hats are adorable. Just darling! Feel better and enjoy the long weekend!
glor said…
Oh my goodness, sorry to hear about your daugther...that's is very scary. Ok Mad Hatter ... your work is gorgeous! Beautiful hats.
Gramma Rita said…
What a week, indeed! Hope all is well now, and stays that way. Love your hats...you are so talented! :)
Tickety-boo said…
Gorgeous hats!
Hope your daughter is better soon. My three children have severe allergies and carry Epi-pens so I know what that stress is like. If I can offer any help/advice I am more than happy for you to contact me.
Take Care.
Tickety-boo
xxxx
deebriese said…
Thanks so much! She lives on the other coast with her boyfriend so its very hard to be involved. First time it was lobster? This time not sure..She only ate grapes.
Mei Travis said…
Wow! Those are some beautiful hats!

Best wishes to the happiness & health of your family, too.
Unknown said…
Love your hats! Esp the green one. Your daughter may be allergic to a chemical that was on the grapes, like a pesticide or a wax, or a 'wash'? Some allergies are not to the food per say but to a chemical found in/on the food. Hope she is doing better.

Popular Posts