Baby Blanket

This is one of my very favorite baby blankets..Its my go to pattern and I have taught many people to crochet making this blanket first. Its from Project linus and it the sideways shell. Go visit them its a great cause.
It is a perfect blanket because it does not have holes for babies fingers and toes to get caught in..This blanket is 30 x 30 and was made with Bernat softee baby. I cannot say enough about that yarn, its and acrylic that feels like cotton. I used three skeins and a G hook.

Comments

CrochetBlogger said…
Haven't tried crocheting the sideways shell but I'm a huge fan of shell stitch and it looks like something worth checking out. Great blanket!
annemarie said…
Your blanket is so beautiful - love it and am going to download the pattern - thanks for sharing.
Kar said…
This blanket is too cute with those fun colors. Love your stand in model. :)
Gramma Rita said…
Such a cute baby blankie, and I love the colors in it! :)
Pradeepa said…
This blanket looks great and such lovely colours.

Popular Posts