Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I know wishful thinking...I am so over this heat. I have been in Florida 28 years and I dont ever remember it being so miserable! I am so ready for winter. I am skipping over fall even though I thought about making this dress in pumpkin colors. I said no skip right over to christmas maybe it will cool down..Silly Huh..Working on my California Dreaming quilt a bit before work but I am in slow mode!
Training with my girls at 5:30 am for a race so not so much creativity going on.. But this dress I did today while doing laundry and watching ID channel.. Love that channel.. Have a great weekend and hopefully see you again real soon! Sarah..Thanks for this dress. love this pattern!!




REALLY BAD PHOTOS WILL TAKE BETTER ONES TOMORROW!

Comments

Pammy Sue said…
I'm with you on the heat, sister!

Aww...that little red santa dress is so cute with the furry white trim.
LuAnn said…
What a cute little dress. I love the fabrics in your quilt, too.
hooksandyarns said…
I love the little dress - very cute. A santa hat would be perfect with it. :)
Sandy said…
I cannot wait for it to cool down either... it is so hot and muggy here in AZ I don't even want to go outside. Love that dress in red, so cute! And the fabrics in your quilt are just gorgeous.
CrochetBlogger said…
The dress is cute. My family in AZ is feeling about the same way as you as far as the weather goes right now!
glor said…
I'm waiting for Fall big time, my favorite time of year. Heat, don't care for it.

The Christmas dress is adorable! Like the fall colors dress too.
Kris said…
Darling dress. Love the quilt! The heat has overstayed her welcome everywhere! I want to kick it to the curb too!!!
Anonymous said…
Ahhh! Now that is a-d-o-r-able! Some little sox with the sparkely edging would be so sweet too! Fantastic job and creativity as always!

Popular Posts