Not your grandmas doily!

I just love this doily I finished yesterday! I am coming up with some new and exciting Ideas for my Etsy shop. This contemporary doily is done with Noro sock yarn. It is gloomy here today so I cannot get great pictures of the colors in this doily..Maybe tomorrow.
I have a friend who is very successful with her Etsy shop. (She has thousands of followers, she was asked to fly to NY to speak on her marketing skills! She gave me me Photo tips, and tips on what sells. I am stoked! I am completing some baby items and home decor items soon to be listed.

A friend of mine said how do you get anything done? I just do..
My schedule is full but that is how I like it.

4:45 Coffee goes on..Im up... Maybe hook while the coffee brews
6:45 Bootcamp starts
7:00 Home/Shower/Work
5:00 Store and then home.
Start dinner
Load of laundry
Clean up (cluttered house cluttered mind)
Eat
Clean up again
put out clothes for AM
Hook a bit?
9:00 Bed
Yikes how do I get anything done?

Comments

Kris said…
Good morning busy lady! I have been away and am here to catch up. LOVE the hat remake from the Housewives show. You nailed it. And the hats, are all darling. The doiley..so cute. And the coffee yarn holder...aren't you clever!!!! Love it all!
What a great doily! Such nice yarn.

Groetjes, Monique
Pammy Sue said…
Gorgeous doily! Don't you just love how Noro looks? It really can't be beat.

I'm glad you've become inspired to make more things for your shop. My mind has been consumed with it the past week. Inspired people inspire me!

I hope you are enormously successful.
deebriese said…
Thanks so much Pammy Sue! I too wish for your success! Its so much fun to be creative!
glor said…
Busy, busy, busy, you certainly are! The doily is gorgeous!

Popular Posts