The Mad Hatter!

Im in a hat mood! While in NJ My Mom was watching NJ Housewives (when in Rome) So while watching I spotted a housewife with a hat on...I could not stop thinking about this hat. I planned it out my whole plane ride home..I could not find a picture on the web. I came home same day came up with the grey hat. (I was using what I had as far as yarn) Something did not feel right. I like the hat but dont think that was the hat. After further searching I found the picture of the hat. The black hat is as close to it as I think Im going to get. These are my patterns in my head so I wont be able to link to them.. :0( I am so excited I am making more for our shop!
I love making hats..I love baby hats, you can whip one up in an hour instant gratification! These hats were such fun to make..Im on a roll.

Comments

Kris said…
Oh...you got it!! Joey's wife, right? You sure made a winner! Love it!
deebriese said…
Thanks Kris! Yes Melissa...I found the picture but for some reason blogger will not let me load...
Pammy Sue said…
Rhinestones! How fun. I like the hat too.

Popular Posts