Citrus Hat

I love this hat! Great colors..I am not sure about he pictures my Sony camera exactly one month shy of a year stopped working. Of course I have the warranty but I have to mail away the camera and fill out all this paperwork and wait to be notified by the company before actually mailing it in. They have to send me an ok..Its a bunch of crapola! Sooo I had a gift card and went and purchased this Kodak easy share. (Not so easy) And I can honestly see the difference in pictures. Oh well it will work for now then the hubs can have this camera for fishing!

Comments

Pammy Sue said…
Love the hat! What is that yarn? I want it.
deebriese said…
Thanks Pammy Sue! Its sensations by Joanns..Soft like butter.. Im going to buy more also its on sale this week!
Beansieleigh said…
So CUTE!!! LOVE the colors Neicee!.. Hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina
Sharon Marie said…
Pretty and the colors look great on your model.
I like that hat a lot. The color is great. What pattern is that? Or did you make it up yourself?
deebriese said…
Thanks ladies..Yes I made the pattern up myself...Happy Weekend!
Unknown said…
Very cool. I'm so loven' you new head. Great colors and sounds like great yarn to work with.

Popular Posts