Can it be true?






I have actually found an hour or so to quilt! Just sneaking in a few pictures of some projects I have been working on. The little yellow sweater I did Sunday night real late! I actually do suffer from Insomnia some nights, hence the name Insomiac with a hook. I mostly crochet because I have been doing it so long I am much quicker at it than knitting.
My vacation week was a busy one! Here is some pictures of my little man! He is such a busy little guy. Having my family around is a blessing. I adored all the time I got to spend with him and my Daughter in law, we are lucky we enjoy spending time together. My daughter Chelsea was also home for a few days! Onward 2010!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
April Dravens hat
Ok I thought it was me, I am having the same problem you are lol Now I know its not me lol
Anonymous said…
ROFL Funky eh, rofl you should of seen mine rofl

Popular Posts