Baby its cold outside!





Yes It has been cold here! The coldest I remember in 25 years! I even had frost on my car the other day! Gets me in the mood to make hats! I made this little beauty watching "Good fellas" last night. Gosh I remember in the 90's thinking what a cool movie! Last night all I could think was how violent and sad it was. I love Paul Sorvino, De Niro and Ray Liota, they are some of the greats! But I could barely watch some of the violence in the movie, I am showing my age!


Back to this great hat, the designer of this wonderful hat is April Draven. She is so very talented and she offers her hat patterns for free! Her designs are simple and cutting edge! I wonder who will steal this hat Rachie or Chelsea?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I love the hat.
deebriese said…
Thanks Renee! so do I! Actually I think my daughter will steal it!
The Fairy Glade said…
Hi there sent you an email about putting a link in your blog only to note that you now seem to have found out how to do it! Feeling a bit daft now! Dev x

Popular Posts