Neapolitan Granny



We have been talking about resolutions at work lately. A patient that came to our office said "I am not going to say a bad word to anyone this year" that is my resolution. I asked hows it going. He said I have not had much to say. That cracked me up. I found it to be a very honorable resolution.
I only had two this year. Because every year I make them and I give up and then get depressed about it. So this year two, that I hope I can keep. That is to use up my stash of yarn and to chill out. I get so worked up and worried over everything. The older I get the more I worry, goes with the mom territory I guess! Any who... presenting my neapolitan granny. This was a combination of yarns that I had in my stash, I love these colors together and will probably do another baby afghan in these colors. This will be donated to Project Linus.

Comments

Popular Posts