Pineapple Love!

Get your daily serving of fruit!  I love Pineapples!

Throw link


Shawl Link

Comments

I've never tried pineapple stitch - the pattern looks gorgeous. Another item for my "must hook" list! I so know what you mean in your post yesterday about the disappointment of patterns that have errors in them but your shawl looks gorgeous so i wouldn't give up if I were you. Dare not do a count of my own WsIP! Your blog is lovely - only discovered it the other day. Elizabeth x
Anonymous said…
What gorgeous pineapple pieces! I love them too. Thanks for the links :)
Dnaette
Sandy said…
Soooooo pretty, might have to give it a go sometime.

http://4ccccs.blogspot.com/2013/03/crocheting-and-knitting-on-wednesday.html
Olga Poltava said…
Ahhh, that shawl is awesome. Love the color.
Sandy said…
Wow...that's so wonderful that you all were able to meet in "person"! And in short sleeves too! I'm slowly adding my favorite blogs to BlogLovin' on my iPhone. I haven't crocheted for about two weeks now and it seems so strange. Thanks for sharing and I love the pics too. You are all so lovely!

Popular Posts