Blogger get together...a wonderful day!



Yesterday I was fortunate to meet up with Meredith from Mereknits....She and I spoke recently about meeting because we live in the same area. A new yarn store/coffee shop opened recently here and we decided to meet there.  When I arrived I was so very suprised to meet Kate!!! The Garden Bell.  What a wonderful afternoon we had.  We talked for hours and probably could have chatted all night.  We also were texting with Pammy Sue.  Forgive my pictures I was so excited to see Kate I forgot to take good pictures.
I had such a wonderful time I cannot wait to do it again!  Thank you ladies.  Now I know how close Meredith and I live I am sure we will get together again!
The pictures are of the lovely Vera Bradley Wallet from Kate!  I love Vera Bradley
and Talented Meredith made the baby chick pin, and the crocheted eggs. 

Comments

Petunia Pill said…
Shut the front door! I am green with envy. All of you are bloggers I would love to meet in person! Why do I have to be in Virginia? I'm gonna go pout now.
Anonymous said…
Oh, how wonderful to have a "hook" up with a fellow blogger. Wouldn't it be fun to have one with all our bloggers at a central place? I'm game.
hooksandyarns said…
What a great time to have with friends - having coffee while surrounded by yarn. :)
Teresa Kasner said…
Wow, lucky you to meet up with two of my favorite people!! I would have loved to see all 3 of you in a photo! What fun! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Mereknits said…
Whoo Hoo! It was a lovely afternoon and I am so glad we met up in person. Kate was a doll to drive up here to meet us both, hopefully we can make it a tradition.
Hugs to you,
Meredith
Unknown said…
I'm so mad I didn't take more pictures myself. What were we thinking. I think we were just having too much fun meeting and chatting. I sure wish I had know I was going to do this before I came down. I would have loved to have a homemade treat. But, you know me and my V.B....by the way, those patterns just came out yesterday. They are brand new. Enjoy. Great pictures.
Gramma Rita said…
Oh wow...that had to be tons of fun! Glad you were able to get together. :)
Kris said…
What a fun time for you ladies!!! I would have loved to have been there with you too. Such great pictures on all of your blogs. I love it!!
xo Kris
Susanne Tyree said…
I'm so glad 3 of my favorite bloggers got to spend some time together, what fun! We in Ohio are just wishing it would warm up....don't know whether to envy you gals for being in sunny Florida or because you all look so great in each others company. Love it!
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)

Popular Posts