What I've been up to..

Tech savy I am not.  If I did not have my daughter in law, Rachel and my Son to guide me through so many processes I would probably not use a computer.  Any way I still dont have my computer my poor son works so many hours in this brutal heat over hot cars I dont have the heart to ask him how my computer is.  So here is what I have been up to Via my work computer..Had to go in 1/2 hour earlier to post.
 I found this pattern via Tillie Tulip. For some reason blogger is not letting me add link.
My Neice had a baby on the same day as my Grandaughters Birthday..Her name is Payton Avery and this is for her. I started traditional pink but went with this lovely color combo.. I love this yarn and Vannas yarn.  Great colors...So excited finished number 36 last night...started this 3rd week of July..I work full time so its been late at night and early in the morning..











Comments

priscilla said…
Love the colors you are using for your daisy blanket ! Beautiful !
Charlotte said…
I used to post at work too! :-) Love the daisy afghan.
hooksandyarns said…
Congrats to your neice on her new baby girl. I love the colors you've chosen - kind of reminds me of flowers floating in the water. :)
Sandy said…
Just beautiful! I love Vanna's Baby Yarn too, it is so great to work with. Are the blue colors Vanna Baby too?
deebriese said…
Thanks Ladies! The blues are actually I love this yarn and vannas...I dont have the actual color names will post when complete all details. Thanks for stopping by!
Mary said…
That's going to be so pretty! I love that pattern
Very pretty, the colors work nicely together. I love working with VC yarn too. Looks like you are making great progress. Hope your computer gets fixed soon. Take care, Heather
Kris said…
AAAAgh....I love it!!!! How do you work AND turn out so many wonderful projects?????
Hugs,
Kris
Anonymous said…
What a busy bee you are! Payton Avery is one blessed baby. Such beautiful, happy colors too. And I know what you mean ~ every time one of my sons {in law} enter my house I start out with "Hey....could you come here for JUST A MINUTE?....." God love em'!
Pammy Sue said…
Oh these are so cute! Love the aqua/blue combo. This will be so sweet for a little boy. You are doing great with these only working in the mornings and evening before/after work. I admire your tenacity. This is going to be gorgeous all put together...can't wait!
glor said…
Ohhh, is this the daisy grannie? I just finished a pink for a little girl due in a few months. I just love this pattern and I love the colors you are using. I'm thinking of doing another in all different colors.
Anonymous said…
Oh, Oh, Oh! Just Beautiful! Love it! and what a special gift too! :) I'm glad you got to post, prayers for your computer to get fixed soon! ;)
Mereknits said…
I love the colors, great job picking them out. They are perfect for a little girl.
Hugs,
Meredith
Susanne Tyree said…
Love the colors and the daisies. This will make one bright and lovely blanket. Can't wait to see it finished.
Susanne :)
Oh, I am in love with your squares. Love the blue colour!

Groetjes, Monique
Unknown said…
I have a on working over hot cars too..but I have his computer I am fixing for him... hopefully yours will be healed soon!
Unknown said…
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Vico @ sewa mobil
Jennifer said…
These colors are really gorgeous...bravo!!!

Popular Posts