Checking in and Great new Free pattern!


PATTERN HERE


Did you see this great new pattern?  I am in love.. I need to go buy some clothesline from Ace Hardware!!
I have even seen them made from piping you can get from fabric store. My Saturday routine is get up and get coffee and check crochet pattern central for all the new patterns posted the previous week.
  I am still without my computer. My son is going to try and fix it and he is so busy so I need to be patient.   I am posting from work. Yes working on Saturday.  YUK  I got a guy on vacation so I am covering.   Have a great weekend! 

Comments

hooksandyarns said…
Hi Neicee - sorry you have to work on a Saturday. That doily rug is really pretty - thanks for sharing the link to the pattern. :)
Thank you for sharing the new pattern, looks really neat. Hope your computer gets fixed soon and you are able to get in something fun after work. Heather
Kris said…
Oh no!! A computer down is an awful thing!!! Love the pattern. What do you do???
Have a good weekend!
XO Kris
Anonymous said…
That's a great pattern! Hope your work day goes quick!
Disneypal said…
That is a GREAT Saturday morning routing. I love checking out the new patterns added to crochet patterns central each week.
Anonymous said…
Love this pattern too!!! Good luck with your computer! And don't work so hard!
Mereknits said…
Neicee,

Love your blog, your crochet is so inspiring. We are neighbors, I live in Oldsmar in East Lake Woodlands. How are you dealing with August heat and humidity, yuck.
Have a great day,
Meredith

Popular Posts