Thursday Stuff...

Almost Friday! I found this yummy yarn at a lys...I am thinking crochet clap? I dont know it will hit me when I decide. Some more progress on my Wooleater. It now takes an entire skein per row. I had to go buy more yarn. I was not going to but trying to stay within a theme of colors. I am so enjoying this process of this blanket. I do two rows then weave in so no ends to weave in when complete. I am using the color selection method explained HERE I used method number #1. I wake up around four...nuts I know. I just wake up that early being doing it a long time. Anywho, I have been trying to get some of this done then while drinking my coffee. Lets face it you have to find "me time" when you can. Reading this book! Wow so very good hard to put down. Love going to the Library dont you? Can you believe it's almost May? May 13, will be my 5 years of blogging. I looked back on how I have evolved since the first post. Very funny. I did share more personal stuff then, than I do now. Chow peeps!

Comments

Pammy Sue said…
Hey girlie. That yarn is gorgeous. Whatever you make will be so pretty with those colors. I'm glad you bought more yarn in the same color theme for your Wooleater. The colors are so pretty. You will be happy you did, I bet. One round per skein?? Wowee! It lives up to it's name!

I'm glad you didn't take too long of a blog break, although I certainly understand needing one. I was bummed. I love coming here to see what you're up to and look at what you're crocheting.
Unknown said…
So, that blanket looks like Bavarian crochet. I'm making one in acrylic yarn (Red Heart) for my mom. It was supposed to be a Mother's day present, but I have had crocheting ADHD and got distracted by some other projects. Lovely color selection, btw.
Kris said…
Oh so yummy! Good book?
Olga Poltava said…
Lovely blanket. I've never seen this pattern before. Very pretty.
Kristine Mullen said…
Love the way your wooleater is coming out!

Popular Posts