Wool eater continues....

Im addicted. I cannot crochet fast enough! Having fun with the wool eater and it is a wool eater. almost an entire skein of Vanna's yarn on last row...Yea I know.. Im going to need a skein in a half on next row I can feel it. I am def using my stash! Been so busy. Working on another quilt. Will show pics soon! I dont know about you but having issues with blogger I cannot see my tool bar I know its there but its just peeking above, dont know what the deal its.. Also been working on changing my header for MONTHS and I cannot seem to make it work out. I have been to site after site..First one says change you size of your pics the other one says change the pixels on your screen..UGGG I gave up. Why is it so hard. I went to picassa and then some othe site that is in partnership with picassa...I just quit I was soo frustrated hours I spent. I would love any advice you have to give. PS why why why wont blogger let me space or separate my paragraphs???

Comments

hooksandyarns said…
Your wool eater is looking great - I love the rectangle shape.

Blogger irritates me alot too - they must be trying to make some more changes - everything screws up when they do.

I hope you have a good evening. :)
Wormie said…
That is just gorgeous!! You picked lovely color combinations!
Anonymous said…
Your blanket is coming along beautifully! I have no idea about the blogger problem, since they changed the dashboard and everything else I haven't even attempted it yet. The CutestBlogOnTheBlock.com used to have informationon how to go into re-write the html code, that's how I got a 3 column for mine, but I'm not sure now if they have updated insts. or not. Might be worth a look?
Kris said…
Lord have mercy,,,that is gorgeous!
Blogger has been tempermental!!!
Beansieleigh said…
Oh isn't this a fun pattern to crochet! I just finished my wool-eater afghan, not too long ago; and as intimidating as it looked at first, I loved every minute I spent crocheting my own!.. Love your colors so far! Have fun! ~tina
DaCraftyLady said…
Oh I love it too, I haven't enough hours in the day to crochet all I want to finish...Your looks wonderful!
Richard Rose said…
I'm going to have to start one of these myself one day, but I have too many projects on the go already.

In respect to blogger not spacing paragraphs, it does if you add and extra return but it looks extra big in the editor.

Popular Posts