Finishing up!




Just finishing up this morning. You almost done? I blocked these gorgeous squares for my Daughter in law. She is simply amazing. She is what I would call a natural knitter. It comes to her so easily and she can whip up a pattern right out of her head. She manages a household, works full time and is a mom also. I dont know how she ever finds time to knit. I am so lucky to have her in my life as my daughter in law and my friend. I am so proud of her and my son both.
Just waiting for them to arrive this morning. So excited to have children here at Christmas because that is what it is all about. We are so very blessed this year.
I am just about complete with Christmas crocheting. I have a few orders to finish up but they know it will not be by Christmas. I have had a few order from our Etsy shop but I can tell you Facebook set me on fire. I had so many orders from facebook and saved the overhead! People who saw pictures of what I made would facebook me and say can I get one, and away it went. Crazy because I actually hate facebook. I would not even be on it if it was not a way to see my grandchildren and daughter chelsea and all my neices and nephews. I have no interest in it otherwise but it has proven to be a great business tool. I propably will not be online for the next week the kids will be here and I will be enjoying them. I hope all of my blogger friends have a safe and Happy Holiday...Much Love Neicee

Comments

hooksandyarns said…
Great looking squares - pretty colors. Have a great time with your family and have a Merry Christmas. :)
Pammy Sue said…
Have a great holiday with the kiddos!

Popular Posts