Denim blue cowl

I am just swamped. Hopefully I can get all a need to get done this weekend! Wish me luck.
Here I am again modeling a blue cowl. Special order. I dont know about you but I am about sick of seeing my face on this blog. Soon very soon I will have a model a young beautiful girl that will be a refreshing change. My daughter in law and son will be moving over here so I will get to see them and my grandchildren all the time. (and she can model)
Interesting side note. I dug my LA Gear Jacket from the 90's out of my closet to model this cowl..It has HUGE shoulder pads in it and its cropped. I used to think I was soo cool in it. Now I look kind of foolish.

Comments

hooksandyarns said…
It's very pretty - and no, I'm not sick of seeing your face. You always look nice. :)
Unknown said…
I know the feeling. These are just turning out fabulous. Love the yarn picks here too.
deebriese said…
Thanks ladies! I really love this cowl.
This pattern is beautiful. Love the yarn you used with it, too.
That is a really lovely cowl. I like the pattern. It looks very cosy.
You have a beautiful face, so I am not sick of seeing you face.

Groetjes, Monique
deebriese said…
Thanks Ladies! I love the comments. Monique your too kind!
Kristen said…
Your face is fabulous, dear! So is this cowl. It looks sooooo soft and lovely. :)
trish said…
Your cowl is gorgeous! :o) I wish I knew how to make them. They look so warm and snuggly. :o)
I am your newest follower, and so glad to have found your blog.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely, Trish

Popular Posts