Towel Christmas Angel




Its gunna get cold here this weekend! I cannot wait..It has me in the mood for Christmas! I started today with a Christmas Towel angel..So much fun to make easy peasy and people love them! After Christmas you can take the angel apart and use the potholder, towel and dishcloth! As you can see it is held together by ribbon! You can make a long loop with the ribbon so it can be hung on a doornob in the kitchen during the holidays! All you do is acordian style fold a towel and tie off a head..acordian style fold dishcloth and potholder for wings..Tie ribbon around end of dishcloth for hands and she is a praying Christmas angel! Have fun!

Comments

- said…
What a great idea. Thanks so much!
she is soooooooo cute! i have never seen one of these before. totally clever!
Unknown said…
What a fun, easy project. This looks like it would be perfect for a last minute stash gift.
Hi Neicee - Neicee to meet you (haha!). As someone who occasionally suffers from insomnia, I totally feel for you. I'm really impressed with your knitting/crocheting talent. I can crochet a tiny bit, but I can't knit to save my life. I tried desperately to learn from my hubby's grandmother before she passed away, but it I failed miserably. Too bad, she knitted the most comfortable slippers in the whole world. I have to be careful to take really good care of the last pair she gave me. I'll only wear them when I'm watching TV... don't want to risk putting holes in them by walking around in them.

Anyway, thanks for visiting and for becoming my newest follower.

:)
ButterYum

Popular Posts