Busy!!




Happy Sunday! Football, fireplace and food! That is how I will be spending my day! (and hookin! of course) I have been so busy, I love this time of year, although is comes earlier every year! Its cold here in the 50's, cold for us.
I love it..Our fireplace is crankin! Working on some projects for Christmas, cannot show most of them due to those people involved read my blog!
Also a picture of 800 squares. I plan on making a patchwork quilt for my bed.. I love my new white look, but I do have animals and grandchildren= not so white stuff...LOL, I love it!
The other is a project I have totally fallen in love with. Crochet snowflake motifs, for a table runner..Shhhh
I finished sometime in the weee hours of the morning.. Found a mistake and yes I am going to cut out that motif, of course its in the middle..I know no one would probably see it but I am a perfectionist and it would drive me crazy..

Comments

Kris said…
Sounds like the PERFECT day! Enjoy it!
Lia said…
Very, very nice: a tablerunner made of these snowflake-forms!
Unknown said…
I don't see a thing wrong with one of your snowflakes. But, I know the feeling. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve with all that fabric. Been to the new NPR...H.L., yet? I heard it was open. Have fun
Pammy Sue said…
Love your snowflake runner!
Kar said…
Sounds like a great day to me. Love the table runner. It will look FAB on your table. :)
Your table runner is beautiful; looks like a lot of work went into it. Hope you are having a great Sunday! :-)
glor said…
What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon, actually, its the way it should be! You quilt too!! I cannot wait to see what you are quilting. The runner is so pretty, you're right, I don't think anyone would find a mistake, certainly cannot see one in the picture. The runner is amazing. Have a wonderful evening.
Nanette said…
I love your snowflake runner, it is beautiful!
Valerie
deebriese said…
Thank you everyone!

Popular Posts