Stuff




I have been sooo busy! The kids have been here and I have been enjoying their company. I have joined the crochet along over at Crochet Galore I am enjoying it soo much! It has gone so fast. I worked on it this weekend while babysitting for my Grandaughter Chloe! She sat with me on the front porch enjoying this wonderful weather! What a blessing to have my children near by. I have many projects going this time of year and to make myself even busier I have decided to do a room redo! My room has been burgundy, green and pink for ever! I will post pictures! Complete color redo! New theme!

Comments

glor said…
Ohhh, another red one. That's it the next one I make has to be in red. Its gorgeous, perfect stitches!!! Your granddaughter is beautiful. What a joy! Must make the heart sing for sure. Have a wonderful day, glad that you've enjoyed the CAL.
Faith said…
Oh this is a pretty color one...very nice job..It has been fun, this my 1st CAL. It was a very simple pattern which produces a lovely vintage doily. Your little Chloe is a doll...blessings
to you...
Kar said…
What a cutie to have sitting with you on the porch! You are a brave girl to be working with something with teensy little stitches. One day I might try that. :)
hooksandyarns said…
Awww - such a cutie. :)

Your doily is coming along nicely - great color.
Beansieleigh said…
Love the color you're using! I'm using plain ol' white on my CAL doily with Glor, but I love how it's coming along and can't wait to make more for Christmas gifts! ~tina
Unknown said…
What a cutie pie. Love you new addition of red. Off to see what Crochet galore is all about. Thanks for the tip.

Still catching up, but back amongst the living.

The Garden Bell
Kris said…
Just found your blog from Kate's roll. LOVE it! We have much in common. I have some problem with blogger, and cannot upload any pics...so if you visit my blog, I am only waiting for the fix, then I shall be up and at em' again!
- said…
Beautiful and your little helper is as well.
Rachel Briese said…
That doily is SOO CUTE!!! And i love that picture of our little Gal i cannot believe how big she's gotten, she's looking forward to spending time with Grandma on Monday!!

Popular Posts