Cheap Thrills






I'm still here! I have been sooo busy. I am trying to stay away from the computer and the TV...It's just no good..I have been working on some Christmas gifts and finishing some things for charity, but mostly enjoying my family.
My husband got a Kayak and we have been Kayaking after work.. Its great I read he paddles and fishes. The guy asked him when he bought the Kayak "Sir how many paddles would you like.. I said ONE! I don't paddle I just sit and enjoy!
I am putting up some pictures of my fall table.. I call it cheap thrills because Walmart has the dishes and the glasses for 3 dollars! Hello! Deal! They are from Better Homes and Gardens collections. The colors are amazing you must go see them. I had such a very hard time deciding between green dishes, the pumpkin colors or the plum. The last place setting on the left has my Longaberger square bowls, cannot decide if I will use them or not. I coordinate everything with my Longaberger Pottery. My Mom bought me my set after I got married. It is still like new and she adds to it occasionally for my birthday or Christmas. Longaberger is still the best!
The acorns that I have tossed randomly around the house were 2 dollars at Joann's for a set of six. Pumpkins were a dollar at I think Big Lots.
I love to change my table with the seasons. I keep it set at all times, so when my grandson comes over he always tries to find his seat and sit at the table he thinks its time to eat all the time! It is soooo funny!
Till next time! Hugs Neicee

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, so, Festively cute. Don't you just love WalMart... But wait till H.L. opens in N.P.R.
deebriese said…
I know! I cannot wait!
- said…
All beautiful. I canned the tv....well, I still have it but it's not hooked up and I use the computer only now. I missed it at first but not at all now.
Kris said…
Mercy me...I don't know how you found me, but I am so happy you did! Cuz now I have found YOU!!!
Have a lovely day!!!
Thank you fot stopping by my blog. I've read your first few posts and enjoyed looking at the gorgeous pictures. Now I'm going to make a cup of tea and read a few more! Best wishes from Bavaria, The Gingerbread Lady
glor said…
Your table is beautiful! I have to go take a look at these dishes, I would love them on my table too. Have a wonderful weekend.
Rachel Briese said…
Oh Tommy's acorns!! Lol he loves those and the Pumkins!!

Popular Posts