Love this pattern!



Gift number 2! Great pattern! Love the yarn Patons SWS!

Comments

Posy Linda said…
Beautiful. The muted colors are superb. It will make a lovely gift.
MamaLezlie said…
Oh, I love it!!! So pretty.
Kar said…
I agree! Very pretty! The pattern and yarn work well together. I also love the green and purple quilt you made. :)
Lia said…
It's really lovely, also for the colors used.
Unknown said…
Stunning. Love the colors. This is so on my list.
Oh,I love your scarf. Looks difficult. Do you know where I can find the pattern?
By the way, thanks for leaving a message on my blog.
Thank you so much for the pattern.
Ik hope one day I will make a scarf as beautiful as yours.
Kim said…
Love the scarf so very much and I would love the pattern if you have it avail.... Thank you so much
Kim said…
Beautiful scarf I would love the pattern if you could pass it along...

Popular Posts