Wonderful Few weeks!





Hello Ya'll I am back. I had a wonderful few weeks.. I enjoyed my stay with my family so very much..We had a wonderful time and they made it so special. Here is a rare photo of us all together.. Mom and Dad, me my sister Dawn and Brother David.. Great time, great memories.

A few photos of the quilt we worked on for mom while we were all together its going to be amazing! Its the modified Bento Box and we got the tutorial from film in the frige. (An inspirational quilter)

The kids were here this weekend, so I have not been doing much crafting.. Need to get back into the groove. Get organized again.. Feeling very disorganized these days.
We had a wonderful weekend with the kids..I am so lucky to be able to spend so much time with them. We always have fun, swimming, cooking and just hanging out. My grandchildren have grown so much and I get to see each milestone, I would not trade it for the world! My grandson says "please and thank you" so sweet so polite and he is a joy to be around! My son and his wife are such wonderful parents. The photo at the very top is of my grandson cuddling with his baby sister!

Comments

Unknown said…
Glad to see you are back around. What lovely quilts.
cathleen said…
Happy you are back, Neicee! What a lovely family you are all!

Popular Posts