Queen Anne's Lace




I made this beauty yesterday during two episodes of Law and Order! I had the day off waiting for an inspector to come and see our new AC unit and this is what I made! I love it..Its a gift for someone. I purchased this handpainted yarn at Tuesday Morning! Is a home goods store, I was shocked to see this yarn there. The yarn is Pomaire by Araucania its Chilean yarn I believe. I don't really know but it was a dream to work with and the scarf speaks for itself.. I hand blocked it and its perfect...Happy Weekend! Later Y'all

Comments

Sandy said…
That is beautiful! And I had no idea that Tuesday Morning carried yarn either... will definitely have to check that out.
Pammy Sue said…
I started this scarf pattern once, but I don't remember it being that quick! Maybe I should try it again. Yours is really pretty.

I checked out the Tuesday Morning near us after you posted last time about finding yarn there, and they do have some. I check in periodically to see if they have anything new.
Posy Linda said…
Great use of time Neicee. I just purchased some variegated bamboo yarn at Tuesday Morning yesterday. A happy surprise.
annielizabeth said…
It is sooo pretty and the gift recipient is very lucky! Congrats on the new ac unit...keep cool!
Lia said…
It became a beautiful scarf!
Emily said…
Have been looking at this pattern for the longest time..... AND YOU have done it so beautifully in so many colors....

gonna make one myself soon...

My! you are talented! knit, crochet, quilting! btw, do you tat?
Astri said…
This is so pretty. I imagine this would be so cute with jeans. Lucky gift recipient.

Popular Posts