chillin!




I have been adjusting to my new schedule. As you can see I changed my backround. I like to do it with the seasons. This one is so me! I love the granny type squares.
Lots going on right now...Today I actually got to sit by the pool and chill! Yea Me! I am posting a picture of my new crochet/knit bag. I purchased it in CVS last week. They have several colors and the bag is huge, for 14.99 and I had a 2 dollar coupon so I was walking out with this baby. Vera Bradley it is not, but it fits several large skeins of yarn and has a little zipper bag for your hooks. Love it!! And the colors are so me. If you go look for one, the are near the beach stuff.
The afghan is from a crochet a long I joined from Utube. Yea I know Utube? I was amazed to see all of the Utube crochet videos. Its a granny ripple, going so fast, Im loving the colors. I am pretty advanced crocheter, but the simplicity of this non-thinking project is just what I need right now...Later Ya'll

Comments

Pammy Sue said…
Nice bag and ripple! And how did you get such a great profile picture?? Is your driver's license picture that good? Ha-ha. I am not at all photogenic.
deebriese said…
LOL! My daughter-in-law takes her picture of herself in the car...all the time they come out great..with her phone. I tried it! It came out the best in years. I am not at all photogenic and I hate having my picture taken and duck out of pictures all the time. Thanks!

Popular Posts